Terms and Conditions
Bilete Bangali: Rules and Regulations
Bilete Bangali (herein referred to as 'BB') is a group for Indian Bengalis living in the UK.
- The following will not be tolerated and posts will be deleted immediately without any warnings by the moderators: -
- Offensive or violent language;
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs;
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content and/or material;
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights;
- Spam, link-baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people's computers or mobile devices;
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual;
- Posts about 'blocking' members;
- Posts announcing departures from the group;
- Any kind of swearing.
- All opinions will be treated with mutual respect, unless they violate the aforementioned rules. Treat your fellow group members with that same respect.
- If a single individual starts a discussion that all other members disagree with, it may, at the discretion of the group admin, be considered trolling. Trolls will be booted out of the group.
- If a member personally attacks another member with words that are harmful, threatening or are not inline with our mutual respect policy, that member will receive a warning. On issuing three warnings, if the member does not rectify, retract and apologize for the personal attack, they will be deleted from the group.
- Do not post graphic or disturbing photos, videos and other media on this website. If you are not sure about the content that you want to post, please send an email at email@example.com. We aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
- If you are going to comment, we would prefer it if you could try and add valuable discussions to the conversation. Be friendly, be fair and please exercise your common sense.
- Do not give out personal details in the comments.
- Any of the following types of content aimed at the BB admin or moderators will not be tolerated and the posts will be deleted immediately and without warning: -
- Posts personally critical or abusive for BB admin and moderators;
- Posts discussing admin or moderator decisions;
- Images and videos in contravention to child protection policies.
- If you have any complaints about the group, group members or moderator decisions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your complaint. We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.